To verify a transaction, use the block chain search on blockchain.info or live.blockcypher.com.
N.B.: It can take between 10 minutes and 1 hour for miners to verify a transaction.
If you need help verifying a Bitcoin purchase or if an issue occurred during your transaction with a Instacoin machine that could have halted it (e.g. power outage), please fill out the form below with the following information:
- The location / branch of the Instacoin machine.
- The approximate date and time of the transaction.
- Your Bitcoin address (i.e. "public key", an identifier of 26-35 alphanumeric characters, beginning with the number 1 or 3).
- The amount of the transaction in Canadian dollars.
- The type of wallet you are using.